Re-engineered from the VersaClamp, the ParaClamp Parapet Guardrail only works on parapets. Minimizing labor and costs, this new design features off-set compression plates to eliminate damage to copings or flashings on parapets. With fast and easy installation, simply place the clamp over a parapet and slide the compression plate against the surface. Turn the compression rod against the plate and you are finished.
The ParaClamp can be purchased to fit up to 19” wide parapets or 25” wide parapets. If you have the 19” Para Clamp and come across a job that is larger, we can supply the 25” Axle Bar that you can change out in the field.
- Expands from 1” to 19” or 1” to 25”
- Simple and fast compression locking system
- Adjustable guardrail post allows it to comply with OSHA guardrail heights from the work surface
- Install at 8 foot increments
- Use on parapets or decking applications
- Adaptors for Safety Rail 2000 rail sections are available