Specially made for rooftop structures built in metal panels or concrete. Easy to install, service and maintain as there are no special tools required. Simply the safest and easiest horizontal lifeline system you can get for light-roof structures.
- Up to three users
- Can be secured to flat roofs, sloped roofs and walls Ideal for light roof structures. Roof panels do not distort after stopping a fall
- Hands-free design with better ergonomics
- Traveler passes over intermediate and corner anchors with no manual manipulation
- User can work on either side of lifeline
- Eliminates risk of wire-cable clips loosening and slipping Corner anchors have additional anchor points
- No need to dismantle the entire lifeline in the event of a fall, individual components can be replaced
- Ensures smooth hands free travel over anchors and around corners
- Building maintenance, inspection, repair and service Industrial plants
- Lightweight structures
- Flat or sloped surfaces up to 15° inclination (only straight- line installation is available for wall-mount applications).
- Fall arrest or travel restraint