The SafetyRail 2000 Base was engineered to be the most versatile product in the marketplace. Every cast iron base unit has four rail receiver posts, enabling up to four quadrants at infinite angles from a single base. Each receiver post contains slots that incorporate the custom-engineered positive locking system, a functional design which enables infinite positioning of the rails while being secured with the locking pin. Bases come standard in yellow powder coat or hot dipped galvanized.
- Base measures 21.25″ across (from outside of handle to outside of handle)
- Bases come standard with 1/8” EPDM pads at no extra cost
- Center lifting hook can be used with the optional EZ Mover
- Working handles allow for easy lifting and positioning
- Base can be permanently mounted with anchor bolts